This is a vehicle GPS tracking device. Using it is very simple: a SIM card is inserted into the device, and the GPS tracker is connected to the OBD2 junction. Car tracker operates on a constant power supply, but if the power goes out, it will run on battery power for about 10 hours. This car GPS is convenient, because you can constantly see where the tracked object is, and not just at the moment, as is the case with tracking devices controlled by SMS. Just install a special application on your smartphone, and you will be able to see the location, the real movement of the car and the travel history. The good news is that the app itself is free, you can download it from Google Play or the App Store, so you don't have to pay for a server to keep track of your vehicle.
- Operation from a constant power supply 12V;
- Alarm function when the object is moving;
- Internal battery 150 mAh;
- Standby mode without power supply for 10 hours;
- GPS positioning accuracy - 10m;
- Free server;
- Weight: 50 g.
The kit includes:
- Car tracker;
- User manual in English.
CAR TRACKER IN OBD2 CONNECTOR
- Product Code: CAR TRACKER IN OBD2 CONNECTOR
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 60€